Weather Architect is a powerful Custom Weather Generator and Weather Engine which allows you to create complete weather systems on a map with accuracy down to a single latitude and longitude.
Weather Architect is a first-of-its-kind weather creation utility, and unlike other weather engines on the market, it allows you to visualize, create and become fully immersed in cutting-edge weather systems. Weather Architect gives complete control and creativity in developing detailed weather systems anywhere in the world, including over oceans where no weather stations exist within the simulator.
For the first time, a single product is dedicated to allowing you the ability to create custom weather systems worldwide!
- Paint complete weather systems on a map with accuracy down to a single latitude and longitude.
- Complete control and creativity in developing detailed weather systems anywhere in the world, including over oceans where no weather stations exist within the simulator.
- Utilizes a unique mapping and graphics system.
- Visualize full fledged weather systems in the distance.
- Network capable.
- Select from various levels of precipitation and types to draw.
- Each weather cell can be customized and modified in terms of visibility, wind speed and direction, cloud turbulence, cloud shear, and cloud coverage.
- Set global weather parameters outside of the weather creation zones.
- Built-in auto update feature.
- Easily switch between simulator preference (FSX, FSX-Steam Edition, Prepar3D versions 1, 2 and 3)
- Three mapping modes included: Local, Country and Continent.
- One-time weather injection.
- New dual-mode weather radar tool: DataLink and WX Radar.
- Weather Architect accepts FSX, FSX:Steam, Prepar3D, and most 3rd-party flight plan files.
- Create and edit a flight plan with custom waypoints.
- Includes a detailed FLIGHT and WEATHER BRIEFING page. View pre-flight information such as departure, arrival, weather and alert information along the flight route.
- The included Intellectually Synced Texture Engine works hand-in-hand with REX 4 Texture Direct and Soft Clouds to give you the most realistic experience possible.
- Share your custom weather scenarios and flight plans with other Weather Architect users from around the world.
What makes Weather Architect different?
Weather Architect utilizes a unique mapping and graphics system that allows you to draw and create multiple types of detailed weather systems anywhere within the world at various intensities.
Select from various types of weather and draw on a map.
Each ink print represents an individual weather cell. Each weather cell can be customized and modified in terms of visibility, wind speed and direction, cloud turbulence, cloud shear, and cloud coverage. Weather cells available to select and draw include light to heavy rain and snow, light to heavy thunderstorms, various local fog cells, and various local wind cells. You are also able to set gloabal weather parameters outside of the weather creation zones!
Weather Architect utilizes a unique mapping and graphics system, allowing you to draw complete weather systems world-wide.
Select from various levels and types of precipitation. Each cell drawn or placed represents an individual weather cell within the simulator. All weather cells are fully customizable. Each cell can be modified by visibility, wind speed and direction, cloud turbulence, cloud shear, and cloud coverage. Weather cells consist of light to heavy rain and snow, light to heavy thunderstorms, fog, and wind.
Draw at varying levels of detail on the unique mapping system.
If you wish to be specific where certain weather is to be located within the simulator, you can create weather in LOCAL map mode. If you want to create large weather systems, you can use the COUNTRY or CONTINENT map modes. What makes Weather Architect so unique is you can create a variety of weather systems, even in the middle of the oceans. These weather systems will be experienced when you arrive at their exact locations.
Create multiple types of weather systems at various intensities WORLDWIDE.
Upon finalization of your customized weather system and/or flight plan, you can either fly the weather scenario immediately or fly it at a later date. Each weather scenario you create is automatically saved for you, as well as the ability to remove them.
One-Time Weather Injection!
Weather Architect is unique by design, requiring weather to be injected one time! Depart EDDF under foggy conditions, become immersed in a massive storm system in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean, then arrive under clear conditions at KJFK, never once having to re-load or update the weather!
Radar. Two Ways to View the Weather.
Weather Architect provides two ways to view the weather by providing a new dual-mode weather radar tool: DataLink and WX Radar.
DataLink offers a weather view similar to most modern aircraft with uplink or satellite weather radar, as you can view weather surrounding the aircraft from all directions.
WX Radar mode offers a view similar to those containing a sweeping beam, as the view of the weather is limited to what is in front of the aircraft.
Flight Planning. View and Create Weather Along a Flight Planned Route.
Import FSX, Prepar3D, and most 3rd-party flight plan files to view and create weather along a flight route. This is viewable within the included DataLink radar during flight.
Create and edit flight plans with custom waypoints and navigate around severe storm systems. Using REX EDGE Technology, flight plans with included weather can be uploaded and shared with other Weather Architect users. Create a hurricane in the middle of the ocean and create a flight plan to allow other users the ability to intercept the hurricane together. Weather Architect will automatically load the flight plan into the aircraft!
Flight and Weather Briefing.
Weather Architect includes a detailed FLIGHT and WEATHER BRIEFING page which allows the ability to view pre-flight information such as; departure, arrival, weather and alert information along the flight route. There is also an option to automatically listen to a detailed weather briefing audibly, similar to what is provided by real airport weather centers. Not only is your current weather scenario provided, but also airport alerts and current sigmets.
Integration. Intellectually Synced Texture Engine.
With its Intellectually Synced Texture Engine, Weather Architect works hand-in-hand with REX 4 Texture Direct and Soft Clouds to give you the most realistic experience possible.
Weather Architect is optimized to take advantage of the standards in texture rendering provided through REX 4 Texture Direct. The Weather Architect engine will analyze and select the textures that best represent the weather situation and instantly inject them into the simulator.
Sharing. Precise Multiplayer Weather Experience.
Utilizing REX EDGE Technology, you can share your weather creations and flight plans with other Architect users around the world, allowing you to precisely share the same experience together in-flight!
Looking for a new challenge? The REX EDGE Notification System will alert you each time a new weather scenario is uploaded into the community.
With our REX EDGE feature, you are literally connected to the rest of the Weather Architect world instantly!
Weather Architect built-in Auto Update feature!
The built-in Auto Update allows REX Simulations to quickly, effectively and effortlessly deliver periodic and crucial updates to our customers.